Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Craze for Lace





What: Monki net back bodysuit, H&M lace skirt, Forever 21 red shell necklace, Chanel bag, Givenchy crazy shoes
Where : Pacific Place after eating at Grappas
Make up: Majlica Majorca  powder & Chanel Lipgloss 102 Eclipse (super gorgeous!!)


I know I have been wearing so many black lately, and lace as well. Forgive me! My taste keep changing and changing, its like i can never focus on just one look. Many People have one particular style, but i really  don't prefer one thing, i like  wear ANY style that looks good on me (So should you!) 

So during high school, i tried that whole preppy thing esp since i worked at Abercrombie & Fitch. I never regret working for that Caucasian sweat shop with the 5.50 usd hour rate, since i did master the skills of perfect folding and i got to look at gorgeous white shirt naked guy all day. 
So i am 21, i still don't know what my 1 style is. I love fancy, i love work lady style, i love a bit of punk & goth, i love EVERYTHING THA T LOOKS GOOD, WHAT CAN I DO OR SAY?

still a confused little fashion fanatic who is trying to figure out what is my "one"

xx