Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lacey Laday




Monki lace body suit. Monki Vintage Belt. H&M skin tight jeggings. Victoria Secret push up bra. H&M short boots


Make up: Hanskin BB Cream (Which made my pores all disappeared real life or in camera), double false lashes up and bottom, Lady GaGa lipstick from MAC


Night out for my babe's birthday, I didn't want to wear a cute dress because I know I will drink and do crazy things. So I kept myself still sexy with the lace bodysuit and tight jeggings. I think that sometimes you really don't have to show a lot of chest or legs to be sexy. Sexiness is an attitude.



Wedges have been coming and going out of fashion and this year they are hot again.The new designs look fabulous especially wedge that has too many bells and whistles. Peep holes are also very popular look for wedges and add a feminine feel. They are as versatile as the high heel and can be worn with fashionable athletic wear, summer shorts and mini skirts, or with office attire and evening wear.

I would love to have these Givenchy before the end of xmas
givenchy shoes The wedge shoe is another fashion style of the high heel