Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lazy Bum

 I have been so caught up with school and Halloween that I really have not update my blog!
So Here are some pictures from Halloween!
 So i did dark smokey eye set with my super fabulous Nars eye shadows, and a super cute red pok a dot false eye lash. Notice just ONE EYE LASH, because i totally ripped the other one.
 With my babe partying at Lan Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
 With my love! Hes the doctor, im the nurse of course!
 Anyways, i have been really bored so i started to watch my fav movie again 
Breakfast at Tiff's. And then i realize Audrey was wearing this!
 And i bought this from Uni Qlo for 79 bucks HKD which is like 8 bucks USD! Which Audrey wore! Totally Fabulousssssssss!
 And i have been waiting for this to come out!
Special Ed of Sex and the City 2, Cover designed by Christian Lacroix. Totally worth the extra bucks!



xxx

I will try to update more...gotta do photo shoot tomorrow so i'll update then