Thursday, December 16, 2010

IF you ever wanted to live in the Chanel store

IF you ever wanted to live in the Chanel store...
well you won't anymore after a few days of working in there
I am very lucky to have opportunity to intern at Chanel for a short period of time, as am Ambassador, basically i think a door girl, or as they call greeter =_=

 This is the main office of Hong Kong Chanel in Central, we had our interviews conducted here =)
 The whole store is in black and white. My teacher Kary especially asked us to wear black to interview, which the other 3 interviewees did, but i wore my caramel trench coat in purpose. A Gal has to stand out in a interview!

 Conference room





Now to the real working office in a Chanel store in Central, Prince Building.


 Bags that need to be fixed or scanned..trust me you will lose interest in them after a few days of seeing them nonstop
 My job today, making portfolios for VIPs in Hong Kong, show what items they would pick for this season

Me and Yan in our uniforms. They are way too thin, =( .. As the Chanel Ambassador, i have to wait outside with customers sometimes who are in line waiting to get in. And its like under 10 degrees today in HK, i totally freeze my butt off with this non functional uniform LAME

Well this is a nice experience, but i can guarantee you that me and Yan won't miss it at all..
I am too much of a customer rather than a server


xx
totally bought new furs today for this coldass weather