Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Fashion Book!

I know, I know, I am 21 now, and I am still deadly obsessed with Teen Vogue and Seventeen Magazine. I can't help it, I honestly love Teen Vogue more than Vogue Italian, such a shame huh?


I remember I was being my typical self of saving articles that I like, and guess what, I got the book that I was reading about on Teen Vogue, Lauren Conrad's Style! Oh LC, I love you so much! I mean I really didn't enjoy Laguana Beach during high school, but the Hills is definitely my thanng! <3 I mean, the Fashion school at Los Angelos (my old home town and still one of the most fabulous city in the world), Internship at TEEEN VOGUE, OMGG, drama with bitches, and hot boy toys!

So In this book, Lauren teaches you how to create your own unique look, and give you hints on must have items to be a hollywood gal. From beauty advice to hair secrets, i am so excited for this!!! Finally it has arrive to the Hong Kong book store, thanks Lord! ( I hope this style book won't be as boring as the Victoria Beckham one, sorry Posh, i love you and all, but your book was boring.)

 Lipstick Jungle by my fav Candance Bushnell, Woman in Paris, Teen Vogue, and Seventeen




I love you LC, keep working hard! Now i will read and steal all your fabulous secrets

xx